Recent content by halfchaos

  1. H

    your admins suck

    hey! Look! This donator has a buttsqueeze sig! Ban them too. What the hell? why stop there? Let's ban everyone over 18! Let's ban Jesus for not wearing his shirt when he died! let's ban romans for not having armor covering their forearms! Let's ban anyone with a pretty face! Hmmmm ... What...
  2. H

    your admins suck

    Your admins ban and/or kick for little or no reason at all, and it's annoying. Your admin = "OMG! It's a bikini!" *ban* Your servers are officially off my favorites, and considering how many CSS servers there are it's no actual loss. however. do yourself a favor and tell your admins not to...
  3. H

    Settings Problem in CSS

    Yes you kind of did help. First I deleted my config file in cstrike/cfg But I also deleted the config file in Steam\userdata\number\number\remote\cfg then I ran CSS again and it remade the config file. I did up my settings then closed CSS, redid my binds and then started CSS again ... viola! My...
  4. H

    What is the CSGO?

    lolz. Does CSGO have binds? I'm not sure why anyone hasn't asked this yet. It seems important considering that I wouldn't be playing CSS if there was not any binds. I looked at the "Let's Play" crap on youtube and they used the 1 2 3 crap ... why? I don't want to spend 15 second per round...
  5. H

    I need a new headset. Give me ideas.

    Don't buy headphones from japan. They suck. I like japanese people, I just don't like their headphones.
  6. H

    Settings Problem in CSS

    Okay first of all I haven't been playing CSS much until recently so I apologize for not stopping by and spamming your bowurdz. Secondly I am having a problem with my settings in CSS. I used to be on XP and had no problems but last year I upgraded my PC and picked up Windows 7. The problem is...
  7. H

    Best playground game in School

    It's been a while since I was in school but back then we had this electric golfcart and liked to play cops and robbers. The cops would ride around on the golfcart and the robbers would try to stay hidden for a set period of time. It was pretty fun with the cart. Close second would be the time...
Back
Top