Recent content by eog

  1. E

    Top 5 Movies of 2007

    shooter superbad i am legend(saw it tonight)
  2. E

    What are your hobbies

    wakeskating and wakeboarding. nothing else.
  3. E

    eGO chat room

  4. E

    2sl0w gets robbed!

  5. E

    The Mist

    very good movie. the ending was so moving imo. won't post spoilers but it's worth my $7.
  6. E

    2sl0w gets robbed!

    Go the desktop route. You can get a very nice machine for under $1000, including monitor. For the video card the best bang for your buck would be the 8800GT. I've been pro-amd for years but just recently switched to intel. Picked up a dual-core e2140(1.6ghz), 2gb N5 kingston ram($45) and an...
  7. E

    I have bad news.

    Hmmm.. How old is she? Does she smoke? Obese? Sounds like she might have an atherectomy in her future(or some similar vascular surgery). You should really press her to start a better diet/exercise at least half an hour a day. I'm sorry to her what's going on right now but just be sure and...
  8. E

    What you currently listening to?

    little bit of killswitch engage
  9. E

    Garry's Mod + Tf2

    nice work. never played gmod. looks fun.
  10. E

    TF2= anti-drug

    Been so busy with AP/Chem classes lately. Haven't played TF2 in almost a week. Finally got on for some good, clean, quick fun a little earlier tonight. Just that one game on dustbowl this evening fixed me up! Going to Dallas this weekend so I'll be back on Next week. Enjoyed the game tonight...
  11. E

    Gone till Fixed...

    on and off with me. was able to have a semi decent game tonight.
  12. E

    HALLOWEEN COSTUMES

    Didn't go out this year but here's my costume from last year:
  13. E

    Some pic from the scrim, it was great!!!

    Wish I could have made it. Freakin' A&P/Chemistry won't let me up for air:(
  14. E

    [poll] 2Fort Server to Hydro?

    I wouldn't mind that. I love sniping on that map.
Back
Top