Recent content by Sofa

  1. S

    Blackmesa final test - post complaints here

    To re-iterate the other sentiments, that last capture point is a problem. A well placed sentry or two makes it extremely difficult to capture. It rather forces a team to use ubers to get a well defended last cap. I don't think sudden death is the right answer, I'd like to see some other...
  2. S

    Post Your Super Smash Bros. Brawl Code Here!

    I got everyone added.. anyone still playing?
  3. S

    Post Your Super Smash Bros. Brawl Code Here!

    I'm 0688 5038 4850. I look forward to beating you up.
  4. S

    Did you really finish your achievements?

    I really like the achievements, I hope they make more. I think it was easier to get them close to the release, as all maps were new to everyone. That makes things like "Win Well in less than 5 minutes" a lot easier. I've got all of them, and all of them legitimately. I believe the last one for...
  5. S

    CTF_Convoy_V2 Beta

    I've been playing convoy quite a bit lately. Definitely a different feel than all other official tf2 maps. I've found it to be the only map that I enjoy playing sniper on. Just got out of the v2 beta map... looking good.
  6. S

    [moved] Techdecks!

    Heh.... learn something new everyday. BTW, there are some really goofy youtube vids about techdecks....
  7. S

    Got 400?

    Wow. That's quite a run. I guess that server isn't set to restart at all. Only 5 wins? That sounds like a lot of stalemates. What classes did you use?
  8. S

    Joke Acheivements

    Man, these are really funny.
  9. S

    Pure Pwnage

    Odd. I searched for "Pwnage" in the forum to see if anyone has mentioned yet.
  10. S

    Pure Pwnage

    Don't know if you guys have seen this, but it cracked me up. There's this mockumentary about Gamers called Pure Pwnage. The last episode in starts with a little vignette about TF2. If you watch the whole episode, there's also a short TF2 reference in the end that's pretty funny...
  11. S

    Things you HATE to do in TF2:

    Snipers. I don't like'm either on the opposing team or even my team.
  12. S

    Best Pyro Video EVER!

    poor lonely pyro, never enough to burn....
  13. S

    New Achivements!!

    Very cool... I just completed the original ones last week. I felt kind of empty without any more new ones.
  14. S

    Have a good Thanksgiving

    I'll be soon be taking a 10 hour drive to visit my family. I'll be gaming again sometime next week. Enjoy the holiday, all!
Back
Top