Recent content by GopherbrokE

  1. G

    New Website Discussion

    is there an RSS feed for the new site?
  2. G

    Birthday thanks to Edge Gamers

    I was one of the other b-day boys.... turned 38... HAPPY B-DAYS ALL AROUND
  3. G

    scoreboard at the bottom

    have always ran it in a window
  4. G

    scoreboard at the bottom

    no... before I reloaded.... at the bottom of the screen it showed the score and the status of the flag (on ctf maps)...and it also has an arrow always pointing in the direction of the flags... it is apparently something that I turned on at some point and I don't remember how I did it
  5. G

    scoreboard at the bottom

    ok... I have been out for about a week (had to totally reload my system) I got TF2 reloaded today and I noticed that the scoreboard at the bottom is gone and I can't find any setting to get it back... did the last update remove it or am I missing a setting somewhere?
  6. G

    Wierd thing just happened...

    since when is laying down STICKIES on a gate during setup kickable/banable ?!?!?!
  7. G

    HLX Awards

    2008-02-14 Ubercharger 78 ubercharges. 2008-01-20 Kill Assists - Medic 245 medic kill assists. 2008-01-20 Ubercharger 106 ubercharges. 2008-01-12 Revenger 12 revenges. 2008-01-06 Ubercharger 44 ubercharges. 2008-01-04 Kill Assists - Medic 203 medic kill assists. 2007-12-07 Kill...
  8. G

    Team Roomba finally do something worthwhile....

    oah man I love that song ;-)
  9. G

    OMG THE CAKE IS REAL!!!

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/robotboots/2322627107/ there is just something about a nerd chick ;-)
  10. G

    Tuesday Seminar

    one thing you might want to cover..... When the admin was down yesterday, I saw one instance of an eG asking if admin access was down in pub chat.... not a big thing but there are people that once they see NO ADMIN they think it is time to release their inner dumb-arse
  11. G

    All-night fragfest starts Friday night

    damn.... I have to go to work early sat morning for training. Contractor Relations my hairy arse.... I have to take the exact same course every year! will play untill 2 am EST or so.
  12. G

    [poll] Survival as a medic

    if there is a lot of guys bunched up I will stay behind and heal as they cycle infront of me.... but if I have uber I usually rush in infront of the guy I am healing, taking the fire off them makes it easier for them to take things out....BUT that also means that I am the 1st to die when uber...
  13. G

    What are you doing online during work hours?

    well... I never turn my machines off..... Right now I have 4 desktops and 2 laptops running all the time.... will have 2 more desktips and mabye another laptop as soon as the wireless adapters I ordered come in ;-)...... yes.... I know..... GEEK
  14. G

    australia

    my wife is from australia.... Bellarat in victoria. 2 of her sisters are going to be here in 3 weeks for a visit (rolling eyes)
Back
Top