Recent content by -Haseo-

  1. H

    Super Smash Bros Brawl

    We need to set up a friend code exchange
  2. H

    Stage6 is gone. . .

    I'm going to miss the site, it was the only site with quality Hayao Miyazaki flicks (spirited away, castle in the sky, Howl's Moving Castle etc.). Its also the only website that really allowed almost anything to exist. Where as on youtube, they delete tv shows uploaded on there. I'm going to...
  3. H

    xRomanticDeathx's Art Sweat Shop (Closed)

    Awesome sigs xRomanticDeathx
  4. H

    GEARS OF WAR 2!

    I played the first one myself for the xbox 360. I was watching G4TV and the producer said that gears of War (the first one) was just to set up the basic mechanics. So, i think if they fix the fact that a random guy like me can jump in and (gears being the first xbox 360 game they played) get a...
  5. H

    Surf Servers

    I surf in CS:S and trust me, by comparison, tf2 is nothing. All of the maps are rip offs of great river, and rebel resistance, and all those maps. Some people try to mix it up with skill maps, but that doesn't work because everyone just shoots each other. Surfing is best left to the counter...
  6. H

    LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!!! GET READY FOR THE MAIN EVENT!

    WOOT! Go men!!! haseo-male
  7. H

    FYI =e='s

    Sorry bout what happened Bubbles :( (even though i don't really know you lol) I'm not trying to be rude about this or anything, but playing music in a server is just plain stupid. No matter what music you play, there is going to be at least one person who doesn't like the song that you are...
  8. H

    =e+ Admin Seminar

    I can do it on saturday.
  9. H

    Words Fail Me ...

    Ok, just wondering, but how exactly did you find that in the first place?
  10. H

    Nintendo Wii

    Photorealism isn't that important, unless you think staring at it is fun.... and then your kind of creepy. Either way, as long as the game system is fun, who cares about the graphics, if it was all graphics the ps3 would be blowing away competitors, but its not. Heck, for some reason in my...
  11. H

    SUPER SMASH BROS. (BRAWL)

    lol, I'm selling my copy of ff7 on ebay so i can buy it.
  12. H

    Differant Class Tables?

    Oh, ok. Thanks very much for the quick update
  13. H

    Differant Class Tables?

    Since the update, every time i try to join the server it says. Server uses different class tables and doesn't let me connect, does anyone have a clue whats going on :(
  14. H

    Hammer Ninjas?

    I created a couple of CS:S maps for a server that got downed, like a year ago, but i don't have any of them any more, plus, all i used was dev textures, those look awesome xD
  15. H

    tips to detect a spy

    Lol, sometimes when I'm bored I'll disguise my self as a enemy spy, and for some reason, people usually don't suspect it.
Back
Top