Words Fail Me ...

I'm so very disturbed.

I think I'd still be in diapers if my parents had tried that on me.

Talking plumbing fixtures are frightening.
 
Man, not only would I be in diapers, but I'd be in a wraparound-sweater in a padded room for sure.
StraightJacket.jpg
 
You people have got to stop posting pictures of me on the internet. Seriously.
 
You know, at first I thought the cartoon was really bad.... but then, the freakin kid at the end... wow...
 
You know ... there's more in that series ...

CAUTION: The translation in this one is a bit ... looser and more raw. Some liberal use of colorful language in this one.

[yt=425,355]LKy05t2SYaI[/yt]
 
LOL I've seen that video before, but not for training purposes! Even in America we have...

71610F1MDNL._SS500_.gif
 
I found that first video when I was looking at japanese pranks a long while pack, never saw the second.....but sweet mother of Mary.
 
Clearly y'all don't have kids. That's a marvelous video. If my kid weren't already taking care of her own business, this one would be queued up just for her. That's quality.

As for talking fixtures, yeah, those might be bad. I'd hate to hear something in the middle of the night, go to investigate, and end up putting a couple of rounds through my talking bathroom fixture.
 
That toilet scares me. I would not be able to go if my toilet were like that. "Uhhh.. can you please close your eyes?"
 
Back
Top