Recent content by Spanktacular

  1. S

    So, I have a job interview tomorrow

    Delrio, I think I want to work for you. Is kitten juggling involved?
  2. S

    So, I have a job interview tomorrow

    The interview went extremely well. It was the easiest interview I've ever had, and honestly, that scares me a little... Delrio, I may have blurted out something about how I'm afraid that ninja aliens are trying to steal my semen. Do you think that was okay?
  3. S

    So, I have a job interview tomorrow

    Here's the deal. I live in Tallahassee, FL and my wife is living in Athens, GA (I couldn't find any tech jobs in Athens...came to find out that we didn't want to live there, anyway) pursuing her Master's degree. Now, she's going for her Doctorate. That looks like it's going to take us to...
  4. S

    omgawd death screenshots

    I put my favorites on flickr. http://www.flickr.com/photos/spanktacular/sets/72157604217257546/
  5. S

    boot on rockbound

    While it would definitely be irritating to be the map creator and hear such remarks, and probably had a little sting to it, I do think a slightly thicker skin would have been in order for this situation. I used to write a little fiction here and there, and I was a member of a couple of writer's...
  6. S

    Recruting the top players

    I've been killed by hulihudu many times, and from what I can recall, he's a pretty good guy.
  7. S

    The warpath community

    I would love to have two 24 slot servers instead of one 32 slot warpath. It's not as much fun as I expected it to be for all the reasons previously cited.
  8. S

    Steam On A Mac?

    http://www.macnn.com/articles/07/10/03/valve.apple.isnt.serious/ http://macdailynews.com/index.php/weblog/comments/15088/ http://games.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=07/10/02/1331223&from=rss Apple apparently doesn't want to buy a ticket into this multi-billion dollar industry.
  9. S

    A question

    I was under the impression that when there is no admin, go ahead and politely ask them to watch their language, etc. But, when an admin is present, you may say something about an infraction he or she cannot see (offensive spray in opposite team's spawn, mic swearing, etc.) but no matter what...
  10. S

    The warpath community

    I love Warpath, and I really love it when I get a good kill on you, Mental. Doesn't happen nearly often enough, though! ;)
  11. S

    Samurize

    I didn't know this was still around. I'd played with it back when I used to tinker with shell replacements and all that silly GUI customization stuff. I remember it as being a very capable tool.
  12. S

    Why not Well?

    Somebody told me on Convoy the other night that there's a new version of that map. Anybody played it yet?
Back
Top