Recent content by RBoz3

  1. R

    I MUST HAVE THIS DOG!

    Cripes. That's one severe dog. And I mean SEVERE!
  2. R

    What's the story behind your name?

    From time to time I drink Jack Daniels or Wild Turkey while wearing my elkskin cowboy boots and a t-shirt that says 'Metal' on it. I don't remember it, but on a particular occasion the name was introduced. My real name is Russell, and Jesse James sounds better to me than Rusty. :P
  3. R

    Important! How to survive a terrorist attack

    That's great.
  4. R

    ego's in eGO

    I'm awesome.
  5. R

    Awesome Picture

    I wonder how far away the photographer was when that picture was shot.
  6. R

    Favorite Movie Quotes

    "Baby please... I am not from Havana." -Sheriff Bart in Blazing Saddles (Anything said by the Drill Instructor in Full Metal Jacket) "SAMSONITE! I was WAY off!" -Lloyd from Dumb and Dumber "Every man dies. Few men really live." -BRAVEHEART
  7. R

    The loss of a gaming father....

    A very sad day for RPers around the world. May he rest in peace.
  8. R

    Metal Gear Solid 4 Size

    Scheisse Minelli! That's insanely huge!
  9. R

    Open =e= training

    I'm interested and my schedule is 8-5 M-F. I work some times on the weekends, but it's up in the air each week.
  10. R

    Movies

    3:10 to Yuma, The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford, any Stanley Kubrick, anything based off a Stephen King novel, Grapes of Wrath.
  11. R

    Garfield minus Garfield

    Yeah, Heathcliff (sp?) was better anyway.
  12. R

    Best Ad Ever?

    Haha. I love it. And yes, Microbrews all the live-long day. But going cheap for me is Keystone Light. 30 Stones for 13 bones.
  13. R

    Actual ... Physical ... Contact?

    I have done get-togethers like this with my old WoW guild before and it's not terribly easy to get going, but it's worthwhile in the end. It's fun to get to put a face with the friends you're pwning all the time ;D
  14. R

    Recommend me some blues fellas

    Physical Graffiti is a classic album. Susan Tedeschi is awesome, especially when playing with Derek Trucks. Which is a band that should be mentioned. A lot of Allman Brothers is bluesy too.
  15. R

    LEVEL 4 sentry!

    Dude, kegorator all the way.
Back
Top