ego's in eGO

Noobkiller

Forum Fiend
Joined
Jan 18, 2008
Messages
755
do you have a ego in eGO? the irony of it all :D a big ego usually is a punk but eGO doesn't like punks
 
Well eGO is just supposed to be an abbreviation or acronym, so it's just a coincidence. :p
 
I have no ego...in fact, EVERYONE should be as humble as I am. ;) Actually...to state that you have no ego..wouldn't that be an egotistical statement based off of your own observance of yourself?
 
when I play a sniper and I pick off the enemy sniper that has been wrecking my team I tend to get alittle bit of an ego but then i remember that just killing one person isn't ending the round like CSS.
 
back in the day when we had only DoDs, I had a spray that said: pride is forever. =(eGO)= is my ego.
 
Sorry, I don't think I have an ego. I think I just have an overdeveloped id. What? You don't know what that means? I am clearly way smarter than you are! ;)

(Freudian psychology: [link=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Id%2C_ego%2C_and_super-ego] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Id,_ego,_and_super-ego [/link]) Oh, and I actually tend to think that Freud was an idiot.
 
You should not confuse my completely justified confidence in my ability to decimate opponents regardless of class or map with my ego. I am just fully aware as to the extent of my capabilities.
:-D
 
Funny, most times when someone says my name in game its not "e-g-o" they say ego.
 
djsatan u stole my line.

eGO is based on teamwork and maturity, and ego's have no use in either of those.
 
Back
Top