Recent content by Galbraith

  1. G

    Selling VisionTek 4870x2 & EVGA 8800GT

    Sorry for the late reply. I received the card a number of days ago (it's been a little hectic between planning the rig and moving house). I have tested the card in a friend's PC and it's running fine. I have received all cables/parts that I was expecting and I have no complaints about the card...
  2. G

    miLD INS Sig Shop

    I posted in your previous thread so I'll repost. I'm looking for a signature that incorporates the Marine Grenadier and the Insurgent RPG as these are my favourite weapons. On a slightly related note, I wish I'd taken a screen shot of hitting a fellow on the head with a launched grenade. New...
  3. G

    Sig Request FOR INS

    An Insurgency sig would be great. particularly if it made heavy use of the RPG.
  4. G

    Selling VisionTek 4870x2 & EVGA 8800GT

    Well, as long as the part is in working order I'm definitely interested. Out of curiosity, what kind of monster rig do you own that needs and upgrade from a 4870 X2? I've never seen one used (or at that price point) so I'm curious. Besides all that I am officially planning to purchase the card...
  5. G

    Selling VisionTek 4870x2 & EVGA 8800GT

    That X2 is looking pretty sweet. What's the usage on it? I'm interested in the time it's been used and any overclocks that have occurred. I'm building a rig in a month and a half and I need to start collecting parts. I'll need it shipped to Ottawa Ontario so if you can give me a quote that'd be...
  6. G

    Rules Question

    Thanks for the speedy response. Filed a request so we'll see.
  7. G

    Rules Question

    Today is November 28th, 12:01AM. About 10 minutes ago a fellow on the INS FF ON server team-killed me to get my sniper rifle. I read PC's post stating that this is an offense. I mentioned the behavior in chat immediately after the incident (for the benefit of the eG who was on) but I have no...
  8. G

    Why did you choose your in game name?

    John Kenneth Galbraith was a Canadian economist with some pretty leftist ideas. I'm studying Economics and have some leftist ideas. Plus Jesus Chrysler Super Car was too long for any tags and so is Mo'hammed Mo' Problems.
  9. G

    Youtube Tactics Series

    I don't know if this has been circulated yet but there are a few videos up on Youtube that teach Insurgency tactics. The first couple are fairly basic, but as it progresses you see some useful stuff. Especially good if you hate room-clearing. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ykw62Bx9as (number...
Back
Top