Recent content by MagicPickle

  1. MagicPickle

    Uh, wondering something

    Using a proxy is not illegal in any way lol. EDIT: Unless your gonna use it for illegal purposes, in which case, its not illegal using the proxy.
  2. MagicPickle

    Make your own Sentry, Stickies, Dispenser, and Sapper

    http://www.csnation.net/viewnews.php/9710/
  3. MagicPickle

    A High Chance that the Heavy is the next TF2 update!

    I cant wait to see a server full of heavies.
  4. MagicPickle

    Waffles or Pancakes - The Poll Edition

    have to go with waffles, ive just never had a good pancake.
  5. MagicPickle

    First Look At Call Of Duty: World At War

    http://www.megagames.com/news/html/pc/firstlookatcallofdutyworldatwar.shtml
  6. MagicPickle

    Trillian

    I use Pidgin http://www.pidgin.im/ its not as intensive as trillian and looks nicer and cleaner imo.
  7. MagicPickle

    build your own pc

    yes it is techy but I didnt make it in the tech talk place cuz that place is more reserved for people with problems who need help so I didnt really feel that place to be the correct spot for it, but if a mod or whatever feels it should go there by all means do it :) I have to admit that I do...
  8. MagicPickle

    ubercharged

    http://www.ubercharged.net/ Pretty cool tf2 blog site. Funny videos.
  9. MagicPickle

    build your own pc

    http://byopc.com/why-build-your-own/ very useful thing to send to people who believe its a great idea to buy from dell, or any other company who sells premade computers :)
  10. MagicPickle

    Can You See Your Forums Yet?

    then the fbi show up to your house...
  11. MagicPickle

    Enjoy it while I can

    all classes will and should fear the engineer updates :) im hoping for awesome new stuff, such as a faster reapairing wrench, faster teleporters, and maybe some kind of new shotgun.
  12. MagicPickle

    who else has all the new pyro guns?

    I got them all with farming and what not.
  13. MagicPickle

    Achievement farming

    Is it still against the rules? cuz ive seen a lot of people on the ego servers farming the achivements, admins included, asking people to just stand around and let them get the achievements.
  14. MagicPickle

    Tf2

    9
  15. MagicPickle

    New Gaming Computer~

    I have vista and its poor for gaming, every game that requires like 1 gig of ram for xp, requires 2 for vista. and the free game aeronauts http://aeronauts.gamengame.com/ wont work with vista sp1 :( so that makes me sad. I want my xp back! :< I only have vista cuz it came installed on my hp.
Back
Top