Recent content by ShohNuff

  1. S

    I just thought this was funny

    http://www.monkeyblah.com/blog/2008/03/06/19fmedic/
  2. S

    Bring Convoy V.1 Back

    So am I the only one that misses Convoy? I get that everyone is nuts over Goldrush right now but its no Convoy... Maybe even a Convoy mix Goldrush would be good ...
  3. S

    What's the story behind your name?

    Based off at 1985 Kung Fu movie The Last Dragon http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0089461/ In this film "The Shogun of Harlem" is Sho'nuff. He has a possie that follows him around and repeats "Sho'Nuff" when ever he says "Who's the Masta". I like that ... He also glows red from his power ... better...
  4. S

    [poll] CONVOY V1 VS. V2

    I Love Convoy. Its all I play really. I prefer V.1 over V.2 as well. You get more variations of attack that way. I know allot of people cant stand the snipers on that map but they are so easy to flame too. Enough of that changes the character choices people make. Put it back to V.1. Thats...
  5. S

    Chippin' in my 2 cents

    Come play with the cool kids!
Back
Top