Recent content by arkitek

  1. A

    CS_ITALY: The Haters VS How it is played

    Thx, forgot about that! :-)
  2. A

    CS_ITALY: The Haters VS How it is played

    Hey everyone, it's =(e)= ARKITEK! I wanted to give my 2 cents on how CS_ITALY is meant to be played in accordance with the rules that eGO has in place for Code of Conduct and specific to CS_ITALY. I see terrorists complaining and harassing good CT players simply because they get killed by...
  3. A

    CS Source vs CS GO : arkitek's verdict

    Hey everyone, I hope all of you are doing well. I thought I would weigh in on the ultimate question of which is better: CS Source or CS GO. Here's my opinion: So, for 1 full month, I decided to put aside CS Source and only play CS GO to fully grasp what the GO version had to offer. I must also...
  4. A

    Arkitek: introducing myself

    Thx again to all for the warm welcome. I will play on all EGO classic map servers as I am not a big fan of JAIL maps...sorry!
  5. A

    Arkitek: introducing myself

    Thank you all for the warm welcome!
  6. A

    Arkitek: introducing myself

    Yeah, I am Canadian eh!
  7. A

    Arkitek: introducing myself

    Thx guys
  8. A

    Arkitek: introducing myself

    Introducing myself | RB | arkitek I have been gaming for roughly 10 years. I have always been a big fan of Counter STrike and have addopted CS Source as my favorite game. I can't say that I am enjoying CS GO as much as Source. As you can see, I am 43 years of age...just a bit over the...
Back
Top