Recent content by tK-Kilo_nT

  1. tK-Kilo_nT

    Battlefield 4 Battlefield 4 Competitive(Coming soon)

    5v5 what game mode? Squad Oblit? Is this an actual league/cup where we can sign up a team?
  2. tK-Kilo_nT

    Battlefield 4 Battlefield 4 Competitive(Coming soon)

    What is this for? 10v10? 5v5?
  3. tK-Kilo_nT

    Battlefield 4 Some gameplay highlights

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGbW0bKpTFM I made a montage from various clips from public games, hope you enjoy!
  4. tK-Kilo_nT

    Battlefield 4 Requesting Insane Clips

    Shadowplay is nice cause you don't have to be recording 24/7 to get dank clips
  5. tK-Kilo_nT

    Battlefield 4 Some Squad Obliteration Highlights

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdwNgNhbeZY
  6. tK-Kilo_nT

    Battlefield 4 Magnum & Rex Highlights

    Hey guys, I made a highlights vid with an emphasis on magnums and the rex :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fa2qiGMCoi8
  7. tK-Kilo_nT

    Battlefield 4 Competitive Highlights

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgKX0nNoOj0 I put together some clips from competitive scrims and matches from the following gamemodes: 5v5 Domination 5v5 Squad Obliteration 8v8 Conquest 10v10 Conquest 32v32 Conquest Large
  8. tK-Kilo_nT

    Battlefield Division eGO Troll Games

    Are these done in a private server?
  9. tK-Kilo_nT

    Battlefield 4 I rounded up all my footage and made one last Locker montage

    What do you guys think? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lyvXu_ibWg
  10. tK-Kilo_nT

    Battlefield 4 My friend got banned for this, dont do it

    I highly doubt this was the case as that is why my SPM is so high.
  11. tK-Kilo_nT

    Battlefield Hardline So how is Hardline?

    It's alright. 6.5/10. Meh on the map design, meh on the new revive mechanics.
  12. tK-Kilo_nT

    Anybody got any Jet fighting tips?

    The majority of "pro" jet pilots I know use mouse and keyboard rather than joystick. What helped me learn how to do decent in jet to jet was watching dogfighting vids and see how they play. Same thing for normal jet vs ground stuff. Here's a vid of each that I watched that helped me personally...
  13. tK-Kilo_nT

    Battlefield 4 New Patch Thoughts

    Got my first revive/killcam bug where I was stuck -.-
  14. tK-Kilo_nT

    Battlefield 4 New Patch Thoughts

    Same, the game works just as fine as it did before. Only thing I don't like is the bullet tracers, it throws off my aim sometimes. Also not a fan of the new Kobra sight.
  15. tK-Kilo_nT

    Battlefield 4 [EVENT]Leadership Vs Members

    How many players?
Back
Top