Recent content by noahgman

  1. N

    What eGO sponsored game are you most active with?

    go Counter Strike!!
  2. N

    New division?

    I was wondering if the game "Killing Floor" was played by a lot of people here at edgegamers. I am a fan of it and Its my second most played game on steam (CS:S is first). I dont how how hard or easy it is to start a new division, but this is just an idea.
  3. N

    Why i love edgegamers

    I have been around a long time and, am still an e. But because about most of that time is off time, not because everyone hates me =P
  4. N

    Why i love edgegamers

    There are two good reasons why. One is because we are a fun "Mature" gaming clan. Other clans just arent fun, people cuss every second, and admins (If there even are any) dont care about whats going on. Another reason is you have to try to accomplish something. Trying to get promoted is fun in...
  5. N

    Novient Falcon

    Ive never used one and it sounds hard, but really fun to use!
  6. N

    I love eGO!

    I love all of you
  7. N

    Im Back! :D

    Welcom back!
  8. N

    New Years

    Hahaha, me too
  9. N

    How Did You Find eGO?

    i was playing tf2 and since I play half-life 2, i noticed the map blackmesa. i joined it and fell in love with it. About a week later i joined eGO!
  10. N

    today i tried TF2

    I started my eGO history on tf2 and i give it a big 10!!!!!
  11. N

    Holiday Global Promotion List!

    Congrats to you all. I not gonna stop until valentines day promos!
  12. N

    Ouch....

    Jeez, that must really suck. What are the chances of that happening to someone, especially an eGO member. I hope you find your stuff.
  13. N

    TF2 or EVE?

    I would choose tf2 because: TF2: Has better gameplay, and i personaly think its more fun. EVE: Has a monthly payment, tf2 has been around longer and is just a better choice. Hope this helps you out. Have a good Christmas!
  14. N

    I'm back!

    thank you all!
  15. N

    I'm back!

    after a lot of off time, im back on the servers. Just letting you guys know. You can catch me on Counter Strike, mainly on the jail, office, or dust2 servers. See ya there. :P
Back
Top