Recent content by soilder198

  1. S

    The unofficial post what you got for Christmas Thread!

    Temperpedic cloud Airsoft Computer so i can now resume my career with edgegamers :D
  2. S

    Baby-sitting comes under attack

    Looks like the worlds falling apart. People wont even trust their neighbors.
  3. S

    I just had to share it

    i think the first vid might be fake
  4. S

    Trailer Released for New Halo Anime (Halo Legends)

    Are they high? I have now completely given up on society.
  5. S

    Dominoes will not deliever to the Marines anymore

    lol, she must love her job
  6. S

    I am a Jedi!

    I just wanna see him get hit by a car now lol.
  7. S

    Old lady kicks little boy

    Lol, if you listen closely you can hear the little boy hit a pole.
  8. S

    Maul ID help!

    thx i did that, then went back 2 have it fully verified but it didnt say Maul ID verified|| nvm i got it verified
  9. S

    Maul ID help!

    I tried finding my Maul ID by connecting to an Edgegamers server but that didn't work. How can I find it?
  10. S

    Runescape

    My username is soilder198, it's about 5 or 6 years old or so. I still play.
  11. S

    Signature help.

    Thx, no1 else needs to reply now.
  12. S

    Signature help.

    I just need to know if I need to go advanced to post my sig, or will it be there if i use quick reply.
  13. S

    Looks wont get you by alone

    Not everyone is smart or bright, but having someone who is'nt bright selling educational books? Come on!
  14. S

    Don't stop the Boomer now!

    If the song makes you happy that's ok, but dont tell me it's the video. There's zombies eating humans in it!
  15. S

    Why I love videogames

    I wouldn't do that in real. I'd do it with explosives, that blow up from the slightest impact, on the back of the car.
Back
Top