Recent content by Pvt. Death

  1. P

    Pvt. Varga

    My son, Christopher Varga (Pvt. Varga) passed away unexpectedly Wednesday. He joined eGo July 2009 because I was a member. He is the reason I play DoD. He introduced me to the game six or seven years ago. He was an outstanding person, terrific son and great game player. I tried to play for the...
  2. P

    Problems

    O.k.. I'm back to square one. Able to locate servers again. But still having game crashes and no response as yet from steam. Have tried all your ideas and still no joy. If I don't hear from steam soon, the only thing I can still think of to do is a fresh reload of everything. Everything else is...
  3. P

    Problems

    Hey all. Started having game issues after Christmas. Started after I downloaded some Garmin programs for updating my wife's GPS. Had initial problem of game just shutting down after about 10-15 minutes of play. Sometimes would get error message "memory could not be read". Followed the...
  4. P

    i will be away

    Have fun!
  5. P

    Servers down

    Hi all. Couldn't find your donner or avalanche servers tonight at 2315. Weren't even in my favorites anymore. What's up or down?
Back
Top