Recent content by TheLegoMan

  1. T

    Tech Help Total computer freeze. Save me!

    All the fans are working properly. I have a window open above the pc and cant feel any obvious signs of overheating. Edit: The case is warm to the touch but not hot.
  2. T

    Tech Help Total computer freeze. Save me!

    Also I have just updated my drivers and it has frozen again while in PUBG
  3. T

    Tech Help Total computer freeze. Save me!

    I haven't seen any specific patterns, although it is usually while running a game. However, the most recent crash was a few minutes after I finished a league game. I've had it while watching youtube and even during the start up/update screen- although this usually right after I've had to restart...
  4. T

    Tech Help Total computer freeze. Save me!

    Since reinstalling windows on my ssd I haven't updated the drivers (I forgot woops). But it was the first thing I did when I reinstalled windows on my old hard drive and I had the same problem.
  5. T

    Tech Help Total computer freeze. Save me!

    Hi friendly helpers, I just started using my computer again after a hiatus of about 2 years+. I keep getting complete freezes. Sound stops, screen freezes. Does not unfreeze untill I restart the computer. I got a new SSD hard drive and downloaded windows 10, thinking that would fix the...
  6. T

    corrupt disk - black screen

    NVM computer started emitting smoke. Gonna take it to the shop.
  7. T

    Finding the correct driver and then moving it. Help.

    The issue. I have just reinstalled windows on my computer, I find that my internet connection is not working. The driver Realtek RTL8168/8111 PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet NIC has a yellow exclamation mark next to it in device manager. This presents the problem of how do i find the correct driver...
  8. T

    Computer keeps failing to start.

    Going to bed now, il give it a try tommorow. Thanks for the help
  9. T

    Computer keeps failing to start.

    Basicly when i turn on my computer 90% of the time i will get one of 3 messages. 1) A disk read error has occoured. Press Alt+Ctr+Dlt to restart 2)Windows failed to start. A recemt hardware or software change might be the cause. File:\windows\system32\config\system Status 0xc0000e9 Info...
  10. T

    Favorite Champion(s)?

    Kassadin, No more no less.
  11. T

    Nerd raging 101 (Crying about kiting)

    Me (Kassadin) I finished my build and killed this guy at the end 6 times in a row Methis (Morgana) Not learning that every time we fight 1 on 1 il just jump out of his ult/puddle range. Least to say this annoyed him alot. The following is the result of that asswhooping. It is also why i love...
  12. T

    Two Problems, Double Headache.

    My computer doesnt remember many of my settings, programs or documents when i start up my computer sometimes. This was ok because i just restarted it and it would be fine, now however it picks loads up with loads of programs missing everytime. Problem two, fearing that my computer could die, i...
  13. T

    eGO Family Locations MAP

    Greenwich - South East London. South East England. Representing.
Back
Top