Recent content by =(eG0)= thompson -TR

  1. E

    IM BACCCKKKK!!!!

    hey guys (and gals) im back for good!!. School has kept me away from the clan (and fun) for a LONG time. With summer coming up ill try to be on the servers and forums as much as possible. I have football and summer schools but all other hours are being devoted to the =(eGO)= clan. Cya soon. i...
  2. E

    [poll] *POLL*DONNER server Suggestion ***Brilliant***

    NNOOOOO I LOVE DONNER TO MUCH!!!
  3. E

    Airsoft Etc.

    NO either get it from here http://www.kapowwe.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=SFNT&Store_Code=R or here http://store.matrixbb.com/servlet/StoreFront both reliable store, me and my friends have a team called skull soldiers airsoft and we are pretty good. we are going into some cqb tornaments soon
  4. E

    Innout Burgers!!!!

    I love innout burgers but this is just ridiculous!!! http://2.content.collegehumor.com/d1/ch6/b/c/collegehumor.bffa91cbb188fea91305dcdc41d6f31a.jpg
  5. E

    Animated sprays?

    i have GIMP you can get it off of download.com for FREE!!
  6. E

    xbox live.....?

    thompsontime36
  7. E

    KevJumba on Youtube

    yea ive seen his vids
  8. E

    Desktop Tower Defense!!

    dude its addicting!
  9. E

    Tips on how to own with the K98 and Garand?

    yea same for me i suck and then im good
  10. E

    I want one!!

    yea i saw this one already but that shotgun ownes all
  11. E

    D-Day video---Done by 3 guys!!!

    that was SWEET!!
  12. E

    New weapon for DoD

    lol sweet think of sitting on that thing when u fired it the scooter would fly
  13. E

    one BIG pool!!!!

    sweeeetttt
  14. E

    The REAL Big Gun

    were is that?
Back
Top