Recent content by SenorBobRoss

  1. S

    Hi I'm new here!

    Welcome to eGO, dear friend.
  2. S

    League of Legends Usernames!

    Mine is BeeJubilee, if anyone is wondering.
  3. S

    Adam is a Director Celebration Thread

    Congrats you ding dong.
  4. S

    How was your Easter/April Fool's?

    Just tiring.
  5. S

    Announcement Patch Notes - 3/28/18

    Thank god. Let's just hope it all continues to go well.
  6. S

    Let's have some fun!

    No song in there so I can't really do much. I love just about everything this band has ever put out so I highly 100% recommend them.
  7. S

    Server Soon...

    Aww... I really liked the Snowfort servers!
  8. S

    What blood type are you?

    Just like my grades... A+!
  9. S

    Do you wear any video game apparel?

    I probably will in the future, but not now.
  10. S

    What is your favorite fast food place?

    My favorite one is a place called Dairy Queen. It's for them Blizzards. I don't really care for fast food otherwise.
  11. S

    Announcement Once and for all...

    Can someone explain to me how this came to be a thing?
  12. S

    Event Post-Valentine's Day Karaoke Night! (2/17)

    Thank god. I love these things. Let's go, boyos!
  13. S

    What's up with these idle Sniper bots in a matchmaking server?

    There's been a rise in a guy named BOT Larry (Who was VAC'd in another game) who goes into servers with 5 or 6 of his "NON-VIOLENCE SQUAD" bots who are snipers who just move occasionally in spawn and don't do anything in order to ruin games.
  14. S

    What's up with these idle Sniper bots in a matchmaking server?

    Some idiot trying to ruin other people's fun by throwing matches. It was on r/tf2 a couple of days back too, those bots.
  15. S

    Will you be getting the Hell Let Loose or Battalion 1944?

    I, like, only play TF2. And I don't think my laptop will run it.
Back
Top