Recent content by =(e)=™ Tigster {RD

  1. E

    What does it mean to you?

    I don't remember too well how I came about finding the server. I, as I know a lot who arrived here, were tired of the immaturity of other servers, other clans, etc. Something about this clan caught my interest very early. From playing on the DoD server, I really didn't make many friends, and I...
  2. E

    Post Your Super Smash Bros. Brawl Code Here!

    Added everyone up to this point Mine is:3308-4232-8008 Add me, everyone!
  3. E

    My New Puppy :)

    Aw, dude, that's adorable!
  4. E

    Anyone a console/handheld gamer as well??

    I have a Wii and the DS, although I don't really play the DS anymore. I am anxiously awaiting the release of Super Smash Bros. Brawl! :D
  5. E

    How you found us. . .

    Mine's not that spectacular. Day of Defeat, I got bored of idiots, and every day I'd play on a different server. One day I hit an eGO, never went to another server since. That's pretty much it! =D
  6. E

    What's the story behind your name?

    Mine is stupid. friend of mine, named Zach, used the name "Ziggy", which looking back, is pretty strange. To be "cool" like him, I used "Tiggy", after me, Tyler. Well, people thought I was either gay, or a girl, so I changed it to Tigster. Now I use it for everything. I've come to love it :)
  7. E

    GMOD, FREE?

    GMod '07 is in beta, you can download it for free on Facepunch, I believe.
  8. E

    Kendle

    I think a slow clap is in order!
  9. E

    About this RTS i bought

    Loved that game. like Lafin, the micromanagement killed me. I can't split my focus like that. it's why I can't play musical instruments, my brain can't handle that many tasks..
  10. E

    eGO chat room

    Sorry I shot you so many times, Garden. I had to =(
  11. E

    Physics video for Crysis. Great music and effects!

    eh, I'll get it just to say I did. I know DX 10 is garbage now, I meant some kind of next year version that doesn't stink. always takes a while for buggy new stuff to come around...and come down, price wise.
  12. E

    Physics video for Crysis. Great music and effects!

    Getting it for Christmas. I just wish I had DX 10.
  13. E

    Physics video for Crysis. Great music and effects!

    Found this while lurking Facepunch, It's a video capture of a console command making physics run smoother in Crysis. 8 seconds per frame :D Made by anothermartz on Facepunch. Enjoy! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaHS-y_mapQ
  14. E

    WOW @ blindsfell!

    Goodness, Blind, do you not have a life? :P That's sweet, though.
Back
Top