We currently don't have public admin permissions live. There are only select individuals who have admin through rcon to the server. Limitations due to current state of the game. Hopefully more good things soon.
Same here — I'd love to get admin trained for Wardogs once the panel goes live. Been playing a lot lately and it'd be cool to help keep the servers clean.
Same here — I'd love to get admin trained for Wardogs once the panel goes live. Been playing a lot lately and it'd be cool to help keep the servers clean.
Hey! I appreciate your interest in becoming an admin with EdgeGamers.
Before you can be considered for an admin position, the first step is to officially join EdgeGamers as a member/recruit rather than remaining a regular user.
KansasLawDogGDickey13itBurnsWhenIPee
I've been performing admin training. Go ahead and create a counterstrike request in the in game admin training forum.