KansasLawDog Rookie =(eGO)= Joined Aug 29, 2009 Messages 56 Sep 20, 2026 #1 How do I go about getting admin trained for wardogs?
Legend Councilman Polamalu Sr. Manager Joined May 8, 2008 Messages 14,988 Sep 20, 2026 #2 We currently don't have public admin permissions live. There are only select individuals who have admin through rcon to the server. Limitations due to current state of the game. Hopefully more good things soon.
We currently don't have public admin permissions live. There are only select individuals who have admin through rcon to the server. Limitations due to current state of the game. Hopefully more good things soon.
redchance Shots Fired Manager Joined Jun 11, 2018 Messages 1,479 Friday at 7:10 PM #4 I will reach out to you once we release the admin panel.
itBurnsWhenIPee Active Member =(eGO)= Joined Aug 12, 2011 Messages 281 Yesterday at 6:11 PM #5 I too would like to get admin trained for Wardogs once it becomes available.
shatteredblade89 The void that hides the light =(eGO)= Joined Jan 21, 2019 Messages 387 Yesterday at 11:19 PM #6 i'd like admin training for WD as well.