may be inactive

AntiStrange

I made one post
Joined
Aug 22, 2009
Messages
6
I joined ego right before school was about to start and my university.
I have a job as a TA (teachers assistant), but we don't get our TA schedules until like the day before, so I thought I would have plenty of free time.

However, my work schedule was pretty bad, they changed a lot of stuff from how it was done last year, so I have to do more work now for same pay.

Anyways, I have to be on campus from like 9am to 8pm every week day and then I got homework for other classes on top of that.

However, I still play during the weekends, but I don't know if that will be active enough for me to stay in this community. I don't even turn my computer on most week days now so I won't be able to respond to roll calls or post anything until weekends. Even then, my weekend activity on this forum and ego servers will probably get worse and worse later on.

So ya... just thought I'd describe my situation. Please let me know what you think. I wouldn't mind leaving the community and maybe joining again next semester provided I have a better schedule.
 
There's no reason to leave eGO just because you can only play on weekends. I will probably only be able to play 1 day a week, on Sundays, due to a lot of AP homework and Football on top of that. I'm going to stay here, and I hope you do too, because even if you don't play as much as you want to, you can still be a member of eGO.
 
Alright, thanks guys. I'll just have to rock it even harder to make the time worthwhile! :D
 
Keep working, stay with eGO, and when you are able to jump on, we'll make sure you have 6 times as much fun to make up for that week >:D
 
exactly 6.0 times as much fun? lol

Thanks Lemur, it is a really good way to get rid of all the stress from the week.
 
We'll be here whenever you've got free time and even next semester and next year too! You don't need to quit just because your schedule is a bit hectic! ;)
 
Back
Top