Bounty...

? Frisky Dingo ?

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Nov 28, 2008
Messages
3,120
I decided to place a bounty on my head of 20,000 casino dollars in hopes of filling Valve maps server. So the first to dominate me 3 times wins. Heres the tricky part...

1. Domination kill must be melee (this means that you can kill me any way you want except the last kill before getting dominated must be melee)
2. Must have a pic.
3. Cannot be Pyro or spy.
4. If all 3 domination pics are taunt kills with pics you get double prize money.
5. (**NEW**) First person to get a regular domination on me will only get 1000 casino dollars. Must have pic of domination.

There you guys go, help fill valve maps and all this could be yours.
 
Last edited:
I can see Spy, but why no Pyro if its melee only? Sure Axtinguisher is easy kill, but Fire-Axe is for proz. I would help you fill your baby, but I'm too busy filling mine. But if I ever get a chance to drop in.....
 
its no Pyro because I mainly play spy and as much as I play pyro as well, I know how easy it is to take down any class with the axestinguisher...thats why no pyro.
 
What about shotgun, or taunt-kill, or going to your house and making you commit suicide (in-game) 4 times in a row, or, or, or, uhhhhhhhhhhhhh.......I lost my train of thought (or rather, it left without the conductor).
 
lol, everyone is encouraged to try and see if you have what it takes to do this. Lets fill the server and see if you can dominate me. I posted a #5 rule make sure you see it...its just for a regular domination on me.
 
Also guys, for those that dont know...Valve maps server has recently changed IP so the old server is saying there are 1/32 players when in reality its almost full. Just a heads up guys.
 
i believe it is 4 kills for a domination, 3 of those kills can be how ever you can kill me but the 4th kill must be melee and you must have a pic of the domination. You need to dominate me 3 times and a pic of all 3 dominations.
 
Back
Top