- Joined
- Jul 13, 2009
- Messages
- 1,686
YES! I was once at Turbine during spy crab mating season!
I was one of the lucky people to get a picture of the beautiful movement...of the spy crabs...
![]()
Does it count if I ubersaw them in self defense?
I kill spy crabs............for fun.
>.> you shall be our first victim Zero

Not if he's playing pyro you won't, but join Gravelpit and try anyway!![]()
I kill spy crabs............for fun.
dont even think about it godlyi heard there delicious

http://yfrog.com/14spyvolverj: i kill spy crabs = ). i shall hunt down the group with zero!
Oh no, a bunch of 125 health crouch walking around.>.> you shall be our first victim Zero
Yeah, iGreen knows where its at, I don't even need flamethrower, Fire-Axe/Flare Gun ftw. You Medic me and we'll erase these abominations.Not if he's playing pyro you won't, but join Gravelpit and try anyway!![]()
They are, they taste like (insert favorite food here).i heard there delicious
Well now maybe I oughta start an Anti-Spy Crab group.http://yfrog.com/14spyvolverj: i kill spy crabs = ). i shall hunt down the group with zero!
lol you should pyros/engies vs spy crabs xDWell now maybe I oughta start an Anti-Spy Crab group.