Spy Crab United (social group)

GingaNinja

EGO Zealot
Joined
Jul 13, 2009
Messages
1,686
spycrab.jpg

Apply here
we must save the spy crabz!!!
To be accepted you must post an in-game screen shot of a spycrab (you will be denied if i have ever seen you kill a spy crab or the picture was pulled of the internet :D)
We will reek revenge on all spy haters by swarming them as spy crabs!!
 
Last edited:
YES! I was once at Turbine during spy crab mating season!
I was one of the lucky people to get a picture of the beautiful movement...of the spy crabs...
2uqn05y.jpg
 
YES! I was once at Turbine during spy crab mating season!
I was one of the lucky people to get a picture of the beautiful movement...of the spy crabs...
2uqn05y.jpg

lol wish i was in ego when that happened, anyway congratz you have been accepted!!
Save_the_spy_crabs_by_immacraabplz.jpg
 
Ack, I can't find my old screenshots anymore. Guess I'll have to track down another spy crab.
 
Here is a documentary, I hope people will understand more the Spy Crab Crysis:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xV2lfInZ3w[/ame]
 
I kill spy crabs for pleasure, but I toss their soiled corpses in the trash, for their meat is most foul and repugnant.
 
>.> you shall be our first victim Zero
Oh no, a bunch of 125 health crouch walking around.
Not if he's playing pyro you won't, but join Gravelpit and try anyway! :P
Yeah, iGreen knows where its at, I don't even need flamethrower, Fire-Axe/Flare Gun ftw. You Medic me and we'll erase these abominations.
i heard there delicious
They are, they taste like (insert favorite food here).
http://yfrog.com/14spyvolverj: i kill spy crabs = ). i shall hunt down the group with zero!
Well now maybe I oughta start an Anti-Spy Crab group.
 
Back
Top