Server IP's

djsatanswife

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Apr 22, 2008
Messages
2,263
As were sure you all have noticed that we have changed a few of the servers around. Well the problem that we seem to be having right now is that when you look at the server listings of the servers that say moving to 208. it is only showing 1 person in the player count, That is not a correct player count. Now to fix this we ask all of you to update you server listing and not rely on the redirects.

dustbowl is now 208.43.203.93:27016

2Fort reg is now 208.43.203.94:27016

Valve Maps is now 208.43.203.95:27016
 
Last edited:
for the time being is there an auto route from the old servers to the new ones?
 
for the time being is there an auto route from the old servers to the new ones?
Yes, but it show's an incorrect server player count. For instance Valve maps last night looked 1/33, so I thought that I'd seed through the night, only to get into a full server.
 
I went into the 2fort server that said "Moved" last night around 11pm CST to seed it, and it bounced me back out. I was able to connect to gravelpit and seed overnight and am now in 2fort IR seeding at this moment. Any reason why I would've gotten bounced?? I get into choose a team and then get stuck in the main menu screen and then redirected to another server with players in it.
 
Updated.

Thanks for the new IP's. I didn't even notice they changed at first (shows how much I was paying attention). :P
 
Last edited:
The new 2fort reg respawn server is instant respawn now and the lag is getting worse there too.
 
Oh the irony. As soon as the server switch happened, my packetloss was cut in half. The game was playable for the first time in weeks for me. I did notice some of the larger server lag spikes though.
 
well we had a different server the other night, the first one it was switched too, then the next day it was switched again to the current one we have.. and its not playable for me either... any news as to whats going on with the 2fort server? anyone?
 
Last edited:
Back
Top