Ok, I'm getting a lot of negative feelings on the boards these days. Anger, rage, bad vibes, that sort of thing. So this thread is going to be our little healing session.
What I, and anyone who wants to join me, are going to do is help YOU, the other members of eGO, enjoy TF2 more. I'm going to do this by giving you tips and help, coming from a player who's got plenty of time on all the classes and likes to think he's got a good grasp of the mechanics of the game.
You guys are going to talk about weapons and abilities you have trouble with. Whether you keep getting killed by a certain weapon, or you can't personally use another weapon effectively, you come here to get the two cents from your peers in eGO. Relax, try something new, and get a little better at the game, all at the same time!
This thread is NOT, I repeat NOT, going to be a cry-fest or a complaint thread about which weapons you don't like for whatever reason. Right now, we got what we got, and in the spirit of good sportsmanship, we're going to have fun with them. And if we can't have fun, why are we still playing the game?
Here are some guidelines for any contributors:
1. Everything can be useful, think outside the box!
2. It's not what the weapon can do, its how you respond to it.
3. No class is supposed to be anything. What crazy new playstyles can YOU think of?
And the golden rule:
Just have fun with it!
What I, and anyone who wants to join me, are going to do is help YOU, the other members of eGO, enjoy TF2 more. I'm going to do this by giving you tips and help, coming from a player who's got plenty of time on all the classes and likes to think he's got a good grasp of the mechanics of the game.
You guys are going to talk about weapons and abilities you have trouble with. Whether you keep getting killed by a certain weapon, or you can't personally use another weapon effectively, you come here to get the two cents from your peers in eGO. Relax, try something new, and get a little better at the game, all at the same time!
This thread is NOT, I repeat NOT, going to be a cry-fest or a complaint thread about which weapons you don't like for whatever reason. Right now, we got what we got, and in the spirit of good sportsmanship, we're going to have fun with them. And if we can't have fun, why are we still playing the game?
Here are some guidelines for any contributors:
1. Everything can be useful, think outside the box!
2. It's not what the weapon can do, its how you respond to it.
3. No class is supposed to be anything. What crazy new playstyles can YOU think of?
And the golden rule:
Just have fun with it!
Last edited:

























I've managed to slip past Level 3s on B before, with only like 30 health.