- Joined
- Jul 3, 2009
- Messages
- 86
As some have you may have noticed, there has been quite the lack of Your Shadow appearing in Blackmesa as of late.
Why, you may ask?
Simply put, I cannot access TF2, and probably won't be able to for a while. So, that's one less Spy lurking behind you on Blackmesa that you have to worry about.
Do not worry though, I will return. When? I don't know!!!! :laugh:
So this is my "Leaving TF2 until further notice" thread! I've had a lot of fun with you all! But don't worry, I'll still shadow these forums and post from time to time!
Always Behind You,
Your Shadow
Why, you may ask?
Simply put, I cannot access TF2, and probably won't be able to for a while. So, that's one less Spy lurking behind you on Blackmesa that you have to worry about.
Do not worry though, I will return. When? I don't know!!!! :laugh:
So this is my "Leaving TF2 until further notice" thread! I've had a lot of fun with you all! But don't worry, I'll still shadow these forums and post from time to time!
Always Behind You,
Your Shadow












