got MAM medal

Jacobnielson

I made one post
Joined
Sep 8, 2009
Messages
11
it was crazy...

Today 06:35 Kill I killed [an unregistered player] an unregistered player using Night Hawk .50C.

Today 06:35 Kill I killed [an unregistered player] an unregistered player using Maverick M4A1 Carbine.

Today 06:35 Kill I killed [ķĩĻĻĩŃģ Ŝpяee] ķĩĻĻĩŃģ Ŝpяee using Maverick M4A1 Carbine.

Today 06:35 Kill I killed [an unregistered player] an unregistered player using Maverick M4A1 Carbine.

Today 06:35 Kill I killed [an unregistered player] an unregistered player using Maverick M4A1 Carbine.

Today 06:35 Kill I killed [Don't Kill The Medic] Don't Kill The Medic using HE Grenade.

Today 06:35 Kill I killed [killem all] killem all using Maverick M4A1 Carbine.
 
He means MK (Marksman) 7 kills in one round.
I just got one yesterday, I now have 4 :D
 
they're tough to get, considering that some games don't even have enough players for you to get them
can't be too rushy rushy or else you'll get overwhelmed by enemies and die, but you can't just sit back and relax or else you won't get all the kills...others will take them or you'll just die.
conditions have to be just right for you to get em...or ultra pwn the server
try getting 6 scout kills...grrr driving me crazy. gotten 5 so many times now but just never 6 yet
 
Nice.
It's really fun when you get an SS award. (10 headshot kills in 1 round)
Good luck on your future endeavors!
 
they're tough to get, considering that some games don't even have enough players for you to get them
can't be too rushy rushy or else you'll get overwhelmed by enemies and die, but you can't just sit back and relax or else you won't get all the kills...others will take them or you'll just die.
conditions have to be just right for you to get em...or ultra pwn the server
try getting 6 scout kills...grrr driving me crazy. gotten 5 so many times now but just never 6 yet

FBG sunday civil war ;)
 
he thinks he can get it by asking me nonstop to pull a me or you with our para, i mean cough cough knife.
 
they're tough to get, considering that some games don't even have enough players for you to get them
can't be too rushy rushy or else you'll get overwhelmed by enemies and die, but you can't just sit back and relax or else you won't get all the kills...others will take them or you'll just die.
conditions have to be just right for you to get em...or ultra pwn the server
try getting 6 scout kills...grrr driving me crazy. gotten 5 so many times now but just never 6 yet

I know that feeling. right at 7000 kills with the m4 and still cant get the elusive 7th kill in a rd. 6 yep. 7 nope. I've got two promotions coming if I can just get the 7kills with the m4. *sigh*:facewall:
 

Latest posts

Back
Top