Trouble on the TF2 servers

Status
Not open for further replies.

c[_]`Eklipse

I made one post
Joined
Sep 13, 2009
Messages
2
First off, I'd like to say hello to you guys at eGO, you provide great servers to play on. If this needs to be moved to another forum, feel free. Anyways, tonight while me and a friend were playing on the eGO Black Mesa server, he saw something very odd and told me to look at the chat. We noticed that anyone with admin powers were being banned immediately with reasons (die) and such. I was kicked along with my friend before we could grab a screen shot in game, but i did grab this:

Ban.jpg


I hope you guys can resolve this issue before this guy can come back and cause anymore trouble. :(
 
This also happened on the Turbine server
 
Last edited:
I just heard that someone went crazy on Mesa, hopefully this will get looked at soon enough.
 
Guys, this is all being taken care of in Ventrilo as we speak with several members.

As I understand it, all bans have been reversed, though it might take a little while to kick in.
 
Guys, this is all being taken care of in Ventrilo as we speak with several members.

As I understand it, all bans have been reversed, though it might take a little while to kick in.

I think someone needs a stronger password :)
 
Indeed, the situation has been handled, and the bans have been lifted. Sorry for the inconvenience.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top