GardenGroveVW USS VIN NUMBAH?!?! Executive Joined Jun 15, 2007 Messages 9,218 Sep 14, 2009 #1 They were down due to updates to sourcemod, windows server 2003 updates.. Spread the word.
P PepperRabbit EGO Zealot =(eGO)= Joined Feb 16, 2009 Messages 1,552 Sep 14, 2009 #5 Yeah I was wondering what happened to mesa today. It had 20 people playing with 5 or 6 seeders, then I came back after class and it had 0 people on it. Thanks for the info.
Yeah I was wondering what happened to mesa today. It had 20 people playing with 5 or 6 seeders, then I came back after class and it had 0 people on it. Thanks for the info.
LuxMortim EGO Addict Joined Jul 26, 2009 Messages 1,235 Sep 14, 2009 #6 Merci, thanks for the headsup.
D Deja Thread Junky Joined Apr 2, 2008 Messages 881 Sep 14, 2009 #9 [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WNrx2jq184[/ame]
JiveMoose Active Member Joined Jun 14, 2009 Messages 374 Sep 14, 2009 #11 Thanks for the heads up GGVW.
!Woodstock! EGO Is My Life! Joined Mar 21, 2008 Messages 5,274 Sep 14, 2009 #12 WinServ2003 updates will get you everytime.
mrcool EGO Addict Joined Nov 14, 2008 Messages 1,283 Sep 15, 2009 #15 !Woodstock! said: WinServ2003 updates will get you everytime. Click to expand... Leaking sensitive info :O I thought we were running ME boxes for sure.
!Woodstock! said: WinServ2003 updates will get you everytime. Click to expand... Leaking sensitive info :O I thought we were running ME boxes for sure.