Are you a Collector?

I collect two of everything.

I wish though that Valve will return the varying levels though.
 
I thought about it sometime, but then I saw the guy that collected all level 69 jarates and swore never to. Although Im debating an ubersaw collection, Just to mess with Woodstock :D
 
Yes, I is a collector. Before valve went and took my backpack away I had 26 Ubersaws, now I'm down to 6.

:(

^ Yes that is the link to my bag-o-crap.
 
I dont really collect anymore...I just keep one of everything since the weapons went back to normal levels...I miss getting level 100 or 0 weapons =(
 
not really. I just delete everything that I already have.. which is everything, so the only thing I keep are hats.. and I only have 1 :(
 
I dont really collect anymore...I just keep one of everything since the weapons went back to normal levels...I miss getting level 100 or 0 weapons =(

I have lotsa up-level stuff, not sure what you mean about weapons going back to normal level...
Level 69 Natasha
Level 57 Axtinguisher
Level 81 Jarate

http://www.tf2items.com/profiles/76561198009387806
I keep everything I have space for, now with the expanded backpack, I'll just keep keeping until it is full. Someday I hope to sell it all to a noob for like 50 bazillion dollars, muhahaha!

Also, pay special attention to the number of hats...in 200+ hours of play...
 
He means random drops are back to normal
With the added slots to back pack Ima collect Axetinguishers now
 
Back
Top