- Joined
- Jun 15, 2009
- Messages
- 1,923
Hes on a budget i believe.
yea but i think he said he wants to go with the 4890
Hes on a budget i believe.
yea but i think he said he wants to go with the 4890
ok, cornbread i saw this gpu:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...4161265&cm_re=ati_4870-_-14-161-265-_-Product
this is the one i was going to get:
http://it247.com/product/1/XFXCA02Z...XXX-graphics_adapter-Radeon_HD_4890-1_GB.html
i think its really good what about you guys? and if the 5800s have a 5870 around 180? ill get it but if not ill get this.
thnx guys, its pounds ? buy the way not euros the 4890 i wanted to get is like 135? on its own, so if the 5870 will cost around 160? = 400$ i will buy it. I forgot that i have to do the currency ratio's so i thought it would be like 230? or something. I think i will wait, if the 5850's are more powerful then a 4890 i will just wait then get the even more powerfull 5870 for a little extra.thnx guys, its pounds ? buy the way not euros the 4890 i wanted to get is like 135? on its own, so if the 5870 will cost around 160? = 400$ i will buy it. I forgot that i have to do the currency ratio's so i thought it would be like 230? or something. I think i will wait, if the 5850's are more powerful then a 4890 i will just wait then get the even more powerfull 5870 for a little extra.