Whats up with TF2 division..

From what I have seen, and I don't play like I used to. ( We had our third child ) I have to agree with everything OSVG said to the point. But I was enticed by cookies the other day to join and help start a server, when I got in there was I think 4 or 5 seeders and only about 4 maybe playing. A few came in and saw that many was just seeding and said along the lines of "Lame Idlers" and left. I think this goes on more that we see. Maybe not, just my 2 cents.
 
I go on all the time, but my computer won't let me use vent. :(
 
I, too, miss warpath, but I really just don't play on the other servers very much. I usually stick to BlackMesa and 2fort. I seed the others when they are really low. Plus the whole 5 or 6 instances of mass-bannings didn't help.
 
Just the facts:

The Verizon servers always have tons of packet loss for me, so I rarely play on those.

And the regular servers have been giving some major lag the past couple of weeks (due to merging of servers onto one server box from what I hear). So I played less while they're laggy, but that seems to be passing, now they only lag spike every 5 minutes or so.

As for the choice of maps, I've never liked Dustbowl, 2fort just isn't that fun, Egypt is ok in small doses, I don't much care for pushcart maps, so...

Blackmesa and Valve Maps is about it for me.

However, I'd also play on the Gravelpit and Turbine servers if they weren't so laggy for me.
 
Just the facts:

The Verizon servers always have tons of packet loss for me, so I rarely play on those.

However, I'd also play on the Gravelpit and Turbine servers if they weren't so laggy for me.

This goes for me as well, I don't play on the Verizon servers because they are laggy for me.
 
I think we just got hit by a large amount of bad situations all at once.

1. School is starting

2. A large amount of people are very unhappy with how Valve is managing TF2.

3. We underestimated how many pub regulars would quit playing on our servers once we took away the old stats system.

4. I know that on the Dustbowl server about 12 server regulars left and started their own group.
 
well, i have a lot of things i need to do in the day, and even after thats done i dont always want to play TF2...i'm also on a semi hiatus from it since it is'nt quite so fun for me anymore. (i'll play again..)

personally its not eGO's fault, its a combination of busyness IRL and needing a break from the game...i'll start playing again when i think i'll have fun
 
Well, this week I have been busy working with Respawn to get our Competitive League team built and organized. We did a little bit every night, but he was very busy with eGO stuff most of the week, so I sat in Vent waiting mostly. I'll try to get on and play some tonight.

WHO'S WITH ME!?!?!?!?!?!
 
Well, this week I have been busy working with Respawn to get our Competitive League team built and organized. We did a little bit every night, but he was very busy with eGO stuff most of the week, so I sat in Vent waiting mostly. I'll try to get on and play some tonight.

WHO'S WITH ME!?!?!?!?!?!

I'm with you! Go team FAILBOAT!
 
Sorry, bros. School is having a major cut. College apps, AP stuff, SATs & ACTs. I try to make time when I can thought! ;_;
 
I've got school, work, girlfriend, and more school to take care of.
I do miss TF2 though so I'll make an effort to try and game more often.
 
well i has school and football after school so thats why im not on but i shall help fill the servers when i can! :D
 
Its nothing to do with the servers/game/clan its just now people are very busy with school/work etc. If you want GardenGrove i can play with you sometimes :)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top