Tf2 + lego = epic win

NCA

EGO Zealot
Joined
Sep 15, 2008
Messages
1,556
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ph2bomdRx58"]TF2 + LEGO[/ame] :)

I searched the forum before I posted, hopefully this won't be a repost :blushing:

UPDATE: Now in [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxszZ9TTlAY"]English[/ame]
 
Last edited:
I can't believe how cool that was. I wish it used the actual TF2 voices in english so bad.
 
someone make me Lego models for tf2!! NOW!! (Man how bad would Hit boxes be messed up on that)
 
that was awesome!!! i loved it when the spy was on fire and died on top of the med pack...that happens to me ALL THE TIME!!!
 
My life is now complete. As a child, LEGOs were my FAVORITE thing in the whole world... Combined with my love for TF2 = most amazing thing EVER.
 
My life is now complete. As a child, LEGOs were my FAVORITE thing in the whole world... Combined with my love for TF2 = most amazing thing EVER.

You took the words outta my mouth.

This was total win! I want Lego to make a tf2 set now! Let's go and email them about making some, if we spam them enough they'll listen!
 
D: For not understanding what they say, but i think i get it.. And epic find my friend.
 
Now we know what TF2 would look like if it were made by Traveller's Tales instead of Valve.
 
Haha that was awesome! i want to play a lego tf2 version = = would be funny to see
 
If your favorite weapon wasn't an ubersaw I'd call those fighten words.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top