Outing Myself Before Buga Can

What's better, Bacon or Sausage?

  • Sausage is the best thing you can make a pig into!

    Points: 17 24.6%
  • Bacon rocks my world. Sausage is an afterthought.

    Points: 37 53.6%
  • Neither. I like the safety dance and grilled cheese sandwiches.

    Points: 15 21.7%

  • Total voters
    69

Monkeybits

EGO Zealot
Joined
Apr 14, 2008
Messages
1,860
I have a secret. I spilled it to Buga last night, and she was going to out me on forums, but I don't see it in here yet, so to stave off blackmail, I'm going to do it.

I like sausage more than bacon.

Yup. We all love bacon, well, except for those nuts who prefer the safety dance (You know who you are, you freaks! Okay, just kidding, we love you.)

Anyway, I am also a love of bacon, but I do lurves the sausage more, and I'm not going to hide it.
 
Sausage for the win.

I think we have a new side to this "Bacon VS Safety dance" thing.

SAUSAGE ENTERS THE BATTLE
 
OK

This new development deeply unsettles me :(

It is cleary in order of best to worst Bacon > Sausage > most things > Safety Dance
 
i chose sausage but as we all know you can't wrap steak with sausage. so bacon is close
 
is this going to be like the grapefruit vs pineapple? but both sausage and bacon are delicious.... tis a tough choice, so i choose french fries
 
bacon-05.jpg
 
As long as the classes are balanced, I'm not opposed to a Sausage VS Bacon VS Safety Dance fight. :P

However, I must state that I feel that sausage is grossly underpowered compared to bacon. :D
 
we can dance if we want to, we can leave our friends behind, because if our friends dont dance and if they dont dance then their no friends of mine....
 

Latest posts

Back
Top