Avalanche Rank

Glock_Coma [JONES]

Active Member
Joined
Jun 25, 2007
Messages
377
Just making a note - giving up on my rank in avalanche. Increasing my rank isn't helping my skill or my team - just going to do what's necessary to win.
 
Yeah, i do think i play a bit better when i am not thinking of the rank, when i'm trying to raise the rank im just thinking about the kills, not the wins. In the end, its the captures and strategic defenses that win the game, not the über1337 kill/death ratio. It's also so much more fun to play if you play just because its fun, not because you want to have the bragging rights over some people.
 
Well, if you can cap flags and win the game while keeping up the good score...is there a problem? I've repeatedly won several rounds because I can kill people who are in my way,(and also because I know the map) and I don't camp when I'm an assault or support(which is annoying when people do that). I've started to not worry about my kills...started working on my caps :)
 
Eh, I was No. 1 on Kalt for awhile, and I didnt even know about it. lol Its really not fun playing though when you're watching your rank.
 
That's why I started playing TF2, and now that back to dod:s again, I don't check stats anymore xD Yay! Thanks to TF2!
 
Yeah - stats started to be illogical to me - I was having to get a 6:1 k:d rato to "gain" points - which basically meant i was being over cautious.
 
[quote1193249757=Mr. Chair -RR-]
Yeah, you got a 6.0 K/D overall, you're either Hugo Maximus or you need to move a little more.
[/quote1193249757]
Hugo leaves when I play \= - It seems like I'm the only one who knows how to kill him.
 
it interesting, when you dont worry about rank, you sometimes get unexpected reward of pulling a great rank when you arent trying for it.
 
Ranked 3rd on Ava. I love keeping track of things like that because its fun for me to try to always see if i can do better. I dont know, things like that intrest me
 
Don't think Hugo is that good in anywhere but Ava, he wasn't that good on Orange xD *get's sniped to the head*
 
He is a good overall sniper most of the time, I used to give him hell on avalanche though.
 
hugo has his tricks but for those who were on ava with me... you know his trickery wont last much longer... I AM COMING FOR YOUR FACE HUGO!!!
 
[quote1193258449=Hugo Maximus]
y do's everyone wan't to kill me? not like ive been ranked number 1 on ava for 6 mouths now :P

[/quote1193258449]

I can beat you Hugo :p
 
ya i stopped worrying about rank, im happy if i can get above 100 on ava, i mostly concentrate on capping flags and pick em ups right about other rewards. i have most kills with grenade, im third with the mp44 (i have been first for the past month or so and i just checked and i dont know i how dropped, got to work on that lol) and i have most axis flag caps.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top