Ok, Confused

Status
Not open for further replies.

mowey

Rookie
Joined
Sep 20, 2009
Messages
50
I've read a little bit of the forums and I am honestly confused on how scrim teams work and all of that? Do these scrim teams just do scrims against one another or do they also scrim in like cal or cevo or anything like that? Thanks for any help!
 
Is it possible to make another team comprised of eGO members besides FBG? Not saying I don't like that one, but if I wanted to start one or something along those lines would it be possible?
 
Not sure what your asking, the FBG team is the only team that competes outside of eGO. If you are interested in competing competitively then I would sign up for the scrim league.
 
Well what I meant was if it's possible to open up a new outside of eGO scrim team... otherwise I would have to go outside of the clan to have a CAL or CEVO team, which isn't very fun. I don't necessarily want my own... I would just like to compete in CAL or CEVO with other clan members
 
Well what I meant was if it's possible to open up a new outside of eGO scrim team... otherwise I would have to go outside of the clan to have a CAL or CEVO team, which isn't very fun. I don't necessarily want my own... I would just like to compete in CAL or CEVO with other clan members

Used to have one, but it turned bad
 
Ah, well any chance anyone would like to try to start one back up? with such a large clan i'm sure there will be some intrest? I would just would like to have a eGO to back it up or to join it?
 
At the current time we are NOT looking to start up a team other then the FBG team, previous scrim teams of that sort have resulted in bad experiences for everyone involved.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top