Favorite Web Broswer

What is ypur favorite Web broswer?

  • Internet Explorer

    Points: 6 6.6%
  • Google Chrome

    Points: 23 25.3%
  • FireFox

    Points: 50 54.9%
  • Opera

    Points: 5 5.5%
  • Safari

    Points: 2 2.2%
  • Other

    Points: 5 5.5%

  • Total voters
    91
FireFox.
Great support, countless add-ons, numerous customization options, and it flat out works.
Not to mention its got a cool name

I love me some firefox.
 
Firefox has alot of addons that I think are cool, but all and all un-needed. Chrome ftw.
 
Opera.

I don't enjoy using things if they're...you know, the "popular" choice. Unless it's stupid to do otherwise.

But in this case, Opera does me just fine. Good looking, fast, simple.
 
wowno one likes internet explorer???

That is a very good thing indeed. IE is the lifesuck of internet browsers, there are so many things wrong I don't know where to start. Most offensive of course is the persistence of IE6 which belongs with the dinosaurs.

Firefox/Opera/Chrome FTW (no one likes safari)
 
Opera.

I don't enjoy using things if they're...you know, the "popular" choice. Unless it's stupid to do otherwise.

But in this case, Opera does me just fine. Good looking, fast, simple.

+1. Opera for me. Love it every time I use it.
 
I like safari just fine. For some reason though snow leopard killed safari, and it just throws up beachball after beachball. FF works fine, so I'm too lazy to try to solve the problem.

IE8 isn't that bad, but IE6 was quite awful. I like speed in my browser above all else. Chrome ftw.
 
I use chrome just because firefox got really slow somehow, and even when I try and reinstall, it still takes 1 whole minute to boot up...
 
I like Firefox for the add-ons and remembering passwords and that it runs on my Mac, PC and Linux systems I use on a regular basis.

However, I really like the new version of Safari, and usually run it whenever I'm using one of my Macs.
 
Last edited:
Chrome all the way :D !!!!!!!!!!

Firefox if you won't use chrome, firefox add-ons are nice.
 
Firefox FTW, but it's sometimes nice to use IE for it's stability and compatibility even though it crawls along. Once Firefox gets as stable then I will be happy.
 
Good Chrome

Google Chrome just has everything IE has but better looks and an easier interface...
 
Google Chrome and Firefox are the main ones I use. (Way more on the Google Chrome side) but both are reliable and both are fast for me :D
 

Latest posts

Back
Top