Wimpy Winey TF2

EffeKtioNz

Thread Junky
Joined
Aug 2, 2009
Messages
830
Ok, now I've been playing a fair bit of TF2 latley and especially on pl_goldrush. Now I've been losing on this map a fair bit and when the round ends and you can't attack of your the losing team, well I like to crouch in a corner. Over the last few days I've notice alot of the charatcers have been shown as a wimpy one eg. scout when you crouch he goes into the fetal position and I found this quiet funny. You tell me if you think that the characters should be like this now or stand stong and proud even though they lost to the oppisite team.
 
Most of them are like that, but my not the spy!

The spy is a brave man who simply kneels in before his conquerers, ready to take any punishment they feel necessary to deem upon him.

I actually refuse to kill an spy who is kneeling before me when the round is over.
 
Most of them are like that, but my not the spy!

The spy is a brave man who simply kneels in before his conquerers, ready to take any punishment they feel necessary to deem upon him.

I actually refuse to kill an spy who is kneeling before me when the round is over.

Thanks I actually found someone in the eGO or in the TF2 wont kill a brave spy!
 
I like the wimpy animations. They are so funny. I personally like taunting without a weapon.
 
End of rounds are for taunt killing, even if it's a draw. Just because your weapon doesn't show up, doesn't mean you can't taunt-kill people.
 
funny-pictures-zomg-run-cat-woman-screams.jpg
 
I love the new losing team animations! Funny watching the pyro running around with his hands flailing...
Also, no one gets a break, burn 'em all. You're stripping the spy of his honor if you don't kill him as he submits.

... right?:biggrin:
 
Thanks I actually found someone in the eGO or in the TF2 wont kill a brave spy!

I dont care what type of spy they are, the only good spy, is a dead spy.

but anyways, i do the same thing i did before this little update and that is (since i mostly play soldier) i have my rocket out, and when i see and enemy I taunt, Which if you dont know, he does a solute.

I have actually seen someone about to kill me, see me doing that, and then just continue on.
 
I Taunt To avoid being seen in wimpy animations if

I am not the scout
I am able to get taunt kills
I am not needing to go to the restroom post round-om
 

Latest posts

Back
Top