- Joined
- Aug 9, 2009
- Messages
- 283
Before I begin with my dilemma, let me tell you little something about myself. There was one horror icon I always feared, as both a child and a present day teenager. Inside he's a man but on the outside he's a small, scarred being. His voice is high pitched and his face sends shivers down my spine. If you're thinking about a doll, you guessed it: my one and only greatest fear Hollywood ever came up with is Chucky. I never saw any of his movies and never will.
Now, here's my problem. i live in Florida, the homeland to universal Studios. And guess what they're doing for Halloween. Hollywood Horror Night. Yep, Wolfman and Jigsaw are amongst the few who will scare us patrons, and what's worse, Chucky is one of the main attraction. Now, everytime I watch TV or go on the internet, guess what I'm going to see pop up as an advertisement. That damn doll that scares me all my life.
Everyone else is excited and feel like a loner. I know he's a fake and all, but still. He's like representation of my Fear personality. I ant deal with it. So, in order to make myself feel better, i decided to own up to my denials and fear and tell it to my friends, on both facebook and eGO. And in order to also make myself feel better, I want to know some of your own personal fears that you know will be deemed laughable to the community. Thanks for listening and sorry bout all these useless threads. it's just that I feel like I fit in here in eGO. You know?
Now, here's my problem. i live in Florida, the homeland to universal Studios. And guess what they're doing for Halloween. Hollywood Horror Night. Yep, Wolfman and Jigsaw are amongst the few who will scare us patrons, and what's worse, Chucky is one of the main attraction. Now, everytime I watch TV or go on the internet, guess what I'm going to see pop up as an advertisement. That damn doll that scares me all my life.
Everyone else is excited and feel like a loner. I know he's a fake and all, but still. He's like representation of my Fear personality. I ant deal with it. So, in order to make myself feel better, i decided to own up to my denials and fear and tell it to my friends, on both facebook and eGO. And in order to also make myself feel better, I want to know some of your own personal fears that you know will be deemed laughable to the community. Thanks for listening and sorry bout all these useless threads. it's just that I feel like I fit in here in eGO. You know?






















