omg whats up

LUCKY{A|R}

Forum Fiend
Joined
Jul 9, 2007
Messages
601
What has been going on eGO? I havent been playing in a while cause my cpu is meesing up. Everytime I try to play or watch a media file my computer screen flashes black and then back to normal and continuosly does this until it turns the power of my screen off and wont turn back on until I restart my cpu. Getting pizzed btw lol
Well anyways I just thought I would let everyone know so you didnt think I feel off the earth or got tired of playing. In fact I am dieing to play again.
But until I figure it out I cant.
Any ways just thought I would say hello
Miss ya guys and gals
see ya later
 
Hey bud, good to hear from you again. Hope things work out with that cpu, that sucks
 
Back
Top