Dust2

tmangotskill

Famous
Joined
Feb 22, 2009
Messages
422
Dust 2 needs your help I mean I was playing it in the morning there was 29 people no specs I mean I know u hear spec dust 2 over night if you can't do that spec it while your at school while doing homework ragequiting to spec 4 an hour come play when it bored of jail and if a few people would spec it once in like 2weeks it will be helpful I don't think I am asking to much







Thanks for listening



P.S I can't spec servers so I do it when I play at friends house
 
Sometimes the overcrowded servers lag so bad during spawn. I personally don't like servers with 44 players maximum, but since it's eGO it evens it out.
 
A lot of the times Dust2 has 40+ people in it, and I don't want to sit in spec when the server is full. Someone else could be using that slot to play.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top