Thanks for coming to the Euro Event

Mikkel

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Feb 1, 2009
Messages
2,955
Hi guys and girls. I would like to give big thanks for everyone who joined and attend our Euro Event yesterday. I really appreciate when we get a full server for the Euro events. Hopefully we will get another full server at the Euro event Wednesday @ 8.00GMT. THANKS

Having this in mind I'd also like if you guys could be a bit more respectful to the guys hosting the events.Try to do what we say, not interrupting or telling us how or what do to.

NINJA EDIT: Ollie invited a lot of people +creds.
 
Last edited:
yeh i have a recording of the british bulldog game that i can edit if any1 is at all interested. It was a thorougly enjoyable event and again thanks to Mikkel and TheLegoMan

Ninja edit: GOOO OLLIE HE FTW AT INVITES and stuff =)
 
Last edited:
I'm not usually available for the euro events, but they sound fun. I gotta go to one soon.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top