Playing the Demo with class

OSVG

EGO Zealot
Joined
Feb 5, 2008
Messages
1,527
First off this is the only proper way to play demo. Second It is also the most fun.

Requirements (for the Irish)
1) A bottle of cheap Whiskey / Liquor
2) The cheapest generic sticky launcher
3) The welfare doctor who flunked out of med school

Requirements (for the middle class)
1) A nice new hair-do (Demoman's Fro)
2) A mid-quality Liquor that isn't too expensive
3) A decent customized Sticky Launcher
4) A shared medic that may go postal or critical at times

Requirments (for those respected militants)
1)Some headgear to represent your service (Glengarry bonnet)
2) A somewhat expensive bottle if Liquor
3) A prototype sticky launcher
4) A personal doctor who may still be postal or critical at times

Requirements (for those with utmost class)
1) A nice Top hat (Scotsman's Stove Pipe)
2) A Bottle of your favorite Liquor the cost over 3x the salary of the Irish in a week
3) The most expensive Sticky launcher available
4) A personal doctor or medic who can be described as just uber

Requirements (for the angles)
You should be playing pacifist demoman, as that is your holy calling.
------------------------------------------------------
OK chaps, those are the requirements to have class. If you are Irish I suggest you just stick with your barbaric explosives and spam, as those of us already bestowed with class shan't take notice.

Listen up lads, for I was pondering whether or not I should let the masses know to be a proper demoman. It was a stressful decision, but being the philanthropist I am, I decided it shall be done.

First off is find your lovely head piece to distinguish the nature of your rank in the demoman Hierarchy.

Second be sure to enjoy your alcoholic beverage of choice (unless you're Irish). We do not want to waste such fine liquors, should our bottle break.

Next grab your sticky propulsion device and personal medic. You should request that your personal medic heal you at all times and neglect those around you. After all you are the one paying for his Service. He should follow you the best he can regardless of where you go.

This next part is where you display how full of class you are. You shall shoot one, and only one sticky to the ground. You then shall switch to the bottle and sticky jump. Air-strafe to change direction and locate your target. Land near the target and proceed to thwack him with the bottle. Should your endeavor be successful taunt over his dead corpse, disregard any incoming danger. The medic you are paying should be covering you. If he does not, he is either A) a spy or B) needs to be fired.
-Note: If you could not afford a personal medic... I laugh at your inconvenience
-------------------------------------------
Addendum I

Should you not have the areal space required, then the second method applies. This is easier (especially for the Irish) as personal medics are not as big of a factor

Plant your stickies (all 8) at a choke point or control point. Constantly taunt with your bottle or by flashing. As they approach you and see you taunting they will fill with rage (most likely b/c they don't have class). Once in range of the stickies blow them up and keep taunting.
-------------------------------------------
If you are wondering about the nature of my rank. I do indeed represent the demomen with the utmost class.

EDIT:
tl;dr and/or Irish?

1)Your hat determines the nature of your rank
2)To display your class, sticky jump and bottle people to death
3) or Taunt as you detonate stickies
 
Last edited:
I take objection to your stereotypical comments that the Irish are poor drunkards.
 
I'll have you know that some Irish are most excellent tipplers!
 
if you could please shorten this post down to afew words, then I can reply.
 
You only put the stove pipe as the highest class because you have it. Everyone knows the afro > all.
 
I hate the TF2 Dev Team. I thought the Irish jokes had left years ago, but seems I was wrong.
 
You only put the stove pipe as the highest class because you have it. Everyone knows the afro > all.

Nay good sir. I put the angles as the highest class. The trend of the requirements is in order of increasing class. However, once you reach the status of holy, you become a pacifist.
Also chap, the Demoman's Fro is, how you say, 'hip' and 'G'. We in the upper class sacrifice such adjectives to become sophisticated.
 
Nay good sir. I put the angles as the highest class. The trend of the requirements is in order of increasing class. However, once you reach the status of holy, you become a pacifist.
Also chap, the Demoman's Fro is, how you say, 'hip' and 'G'. We in the upper class sacrifice such adjectives to become sophisticated.

Psh whatever, funk beats class any day.
 
HA!
Ye dooont tink dat ye have any ideea aboot class?
HA! A real Demoman does not care about class or other fancy pansy british spam!
We only care aboot blowing you into bloody pieces!
*Kabooom*
 
Back
Top