Zombie Server

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarthRuben

Poster
Joined
Apr 15, 2009
Messages
139
I recently started playing on the eGO CS:S zombie server and right now I have an issue with inappropriate sprays. There are some players with inappropriate sprays and I require an eG or eGO to help stop the people from spraying those images. I could only ask them to remove it and warn them but I currently do not have anyone on my friends list who has admin access in CS:S. As expected they questioned me and ignored me. So if anyone can just make sure from time to time they don't use those sprays again because I am guessing by the time this is posted the users with the inappropriate sprays will be gone already in the game I was playing. I really don't want to see the eGO zombie server turn into those other CS:S zombie servers that just have nude sprays everywhere.

P.S. Am I allowed to use my full name with the eG tag while playing Counter Strike even though I am part of the DOD:S division? Sorry if I am being ignorant or anything, it's just that I have never been sure of that.
 
One of the players with the inappropriate sprays was "ROFL_ROCKET" STEAM_0:1:13122536 if it makes any difference. I dare not post a screenshot of his spray.
 
Post a ban request for the spray, and you have admin in CSS because of MAUL, all eGO servers in DODS, CSS, TF2, INS share source mod and MAUL.

~Locked
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top