PeZku Thread Junky Joined Feb 24, 2009 Messages 942 Sep 26, 2009 #1 I did pretty good... ...but then I died We had a nice battle of the Golden Star with C_Town, but he won and got it :crying:
I did pretty good... ...but then I died We had a nice battle of the Golden Star with C_Town, but he won and got it :crying:
R robocop911 Poster Joined May 9, 2009 Messages 166 Sep 26, 2009 #2 wow nice one, pity about that golden star whatever it is maybe next time =)
K king killer Poster Extraordinaire Joined Aug 20, 2008 Messages 3,630 Sep 26, 2009 #3 Did you get the SC?
M Meowcenaries EGO Is My Life! =(eGO)= Joined Jun 24, 2009 Messages 4,595 Sep 26, 2009 #7 Nice score dude!
L lotus blade Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jan 26, 2009 Messages 2,138 Sep 26, 2009 #9 hahah! nice one. ive gone 32-0....then smirnoff ruined it. xP
D Disboyjerry Active Member Joined Oct 5, 2008 Messages 396 Sep 27, 2009 #11 aw pez so close to 20 kills 0 deaths =/ but gj
PeZku Thread Junky Joined Feb 24, 2009 Messages 942 Sep 27, 2009 #12 I gotta check FBG if I got this Survival thingie, still a noob with FBG =) E: No I didnt get it ;( So close. Last edited: Sep 27, 2009
I gotta check FBG if I got this Survival thingie, still a noob with FBG =) E: No I didnt get it ;( So close.
A Azn_Master EGO Zealot Joined Feb 19, 2009 Messages 1,608 Sep 27, 2009 #13 Nice score in the beginning dood. Pretty sick
PeZku Thread Junky Joined Feb 24, 2009 Messages 942 Sep 27, 2009 #14 Yay I got a Golden Star today So now "losing" this one doesnt suck that much. Although not getting the survival thingie is kinda...Meh :/
Yay I got a Golden Star today So now "losing" this one doesnt suck that much. Although not getting the survival thingie is kinda...Meh :/
Soul_of_a_Sinner Poster Extraordinaire Joined Aug 9, 2009 Messages 3,377 Sep 27, 2009 #15 Nice job! Wish that were my score lol
B bigredking Sweater Vest King Joined Sep 6, 2009 Messages 2,347 Sep 27, 2009 #16 Wow, I never run that hot, you've been eating your wheaties. Awesome streak!
Q Quix Active Member Joined Feb 26, 2009 Messages 347 Sep 27, 2009 #17 nice run bro. try to even the teams next time though. 11-1 is stack and if you look at the scores on ct's it was skill stacked.
nice run bro. try to even the teams next time though. 11-1 is stack and if you look at the scores on ct's it was skill stacked.
J JunK Poster Extraordinaire Joined Mar 17, 2009 Messages 2,977 Sep 27, 2009 #19 ya stackage but that is some pretty awesome high quality screenshots there!