The Bad Ping's Group

I average 80 at most. When I had cable I averaged 45.

*sigh* I miss cable.
 
Usually around 200, sometimes I have 196... sometimes I have 220....

But I don't get those things, except the huge amounts of failstabs lol
 
300 ping is how I roll! Out of this, ~150ms is due to geography and out of my hands, ~50 is lost bringing the internets from the undersea cable landing station to my ISP's main center, and the remaining ~100ms is because of the third-world* copper wires over which I get DSL.

* literally, not metaphorically.
 
Used to be under 80 ping for servers before Verizon fios! servers. Now, it's over 120.
 
I average 80 at most. When I had cable I averaged 45.

*sigh* I miss cable.
OH DEAR GOD MY PING IS AT 80! :cursing:

......................................__................................................
.............................,-~*`?lllllll`*~,..........................................
.......................,-~*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll?`*-,....................................
..................,-~*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll*-,..................................
...............,-*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.\.......................... .......
.............;*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll,-~*~-,llllllllllllllllllll\................................
..............\lllllllllllllllllllllllllll/.........\;;;;llllllllllll,-`~-,......................... ..
...............\lllllllllllllllllllll,-*...........`~-~-,...(.(?`*,`,..........................
................\llllllllllll,-~*.....................)_-\..*`*;..)..........................
.................\,-*`?,*`)............,-~*`~................/.....................
..................|/.../.../~,......-~*,-~*`;................/.\..................
................./.../.../.../..,-,..*~,.`*~*................*...\.................
................|.../.../.../.*`...\...........................)....)?`~,..................
................|./.../..../.......)......,.)`*~-,............/....|..)...`~-,.............
..............././.../...,*`-,.....`-,...*`....,---......\..../...../..|.........?```*~-,,,,
...............(..........)`*~-,....`*`.,-~*.,-*......|.../..../.../............\........
................*-,.......`*-,...`~,..``.,,,-*..........|.,*...,*...|..............\........
...................*,.........`-,...)-,..............,-*`...,-*....(`-,............\.......
......................f`-,.........`-,/...*-,___,,-~*....,-*......|...`-,..........\........


-Calle
 
Average ping for me is 120, not bad considering i live in England :)
 
Always the highest in any eGO server XD
345-400 ping -_-' Must upgrade internet

Edit- My best low ping was 245 :D
 
Last edited:
IGreen, what the heck man, how come your ping is even lower than mine, and a lot lower

I thought I had a decent connectionspeed around 45 Mbps, what do you got, or isn't that very important aspect. I am not that into computers so I have no idea
 
On a random sidenote, I find it a little funny that 100 ms is now considered a high ping. Growing up gaming on a 28.8 modem a 300 ping was great and at 200 you were in heaven :) I remember being ecstatic when my dad upgraded to a 56k modem :)
 
Around 200 on eGO servers most of the time due to living in Europe and the servers being in Texas :(

Also I got alot of internet applications on most of the time (Last.FM Scrobbler, MSN, ICQ, multiple sites that use traffic to update even while your not doing anything on them)

On European servers I have an average ping of 3-5 :P
 
Usually between 50-100.

I remember back when that was the exception as not too many people had cable speed internet at the time when I was playing Team Fortress Classic. I would filter the servers where I had under 100 ping and would snipe the hell out of the other teams that were still on dial-up. :)
 
On a random sidenote, I find it a little funny that 100 ms is now considered a high ping. Growing up gaming on a 28.8 modem a 300 ping was great and at 200 you were in heaven :) I remember being ecstatic when my dad upgraded to a 56k modem :)

ya i rember playing quakeworld team fortress with 300ish ping and everyone one it when i sniped or bhop because i and 56k and was one of the few with a low enough ping to do that.
 
Ping won't cause you to have as much trouble as packetloss. I regularly beat my own rockets to a target.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top